Monday, December 8, 2008

First Day Thoughts - Patrick B. Kirkwood

A bit tired, hoarse and extremely tired…I press on to enjoy wonderful conversations with my peers in the karaoke lounge of the hotel. From past experiences, I’ve not been able to sleep on a plane so I forced myself to stay up the night before my flight. With less than one hour of sleep, I look forward to experiencing every moment that Beijing and Shanghai has to offer. What a great experience to share with such a diverse group of individuals!Darin Clark - Wrapping up the evening consisted of reviewing the day at our local in-house lounge “Purple” located in the hotel. As every 80’s song plays on the Karaoke display, everyone belts out a few bars inadvertently showing our age. We have actually driven everyone out of the bar. We are practicing for our Tuesday Karaoke debut. In the event that someone does not sing, they have to eat bugs-on-a –stick. Tuesday should be an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment